[THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED NOW!]
Are you interested in Japan and Japanese culture? Would you like to improve your Japanese language skills?
We are delighted to invite you to our 4-week Japanese language and culture course for beginners which will provide you with essential language knowledge, cultural insights and useful tips that will allow you to learn more about this fascinating country.
Starting date: Monday, 7th March 2022
* 1st class – Monday, 7th March
* 2nd class – Monday , 14th March
* 3rd class – Monday, 21st March
* 4th class – Monday, 28th March
Time: 6.30 PM – 8 PM (each class – 90min)
Venue: Dillon Eustace, 33 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2
€80 – IJA Members
€120 – Non-members
Spaces are limited and early booking is advised.
* Anyone who is thinking of visiting Japan as a tourist or on business.
* Anyone who has been to Japan in the past and would like to know more about the country.
* Anyone who would like to know Japanese manners and etiquette, and how to welcome guests from Japan.
* Anyone who would like a little ‘taste’ of Japanese before studying in college or doing Japanese language studies.
* Japanese writing system and pronunciation
* Terms of respect
* Japanese food and how to order at a restaurant
* Japanese religions and renowned religious sites
* Self-introduction in Japanese
* Ask and answer questions about your name and country
All materials and handouts will be provided and are included in the price.
Class size is kept relatively small and participants will have the opportunity to interact with the teacher and fellow students.
Covid-19 health and safety measures:
We will work closely with our hosts at Dillon Eustace to provide safe environment for everyone during the course, and would like to ask that all course participants comply with the internal Covid-19 safety rules of the venue:
* On a weekly basis, complete visitor Covid-19 Form and return it to the venue by email not later than the day before arriving (in this case, the Friday before).
* The wearing of a suitable face covering when entering or leaving the building is required.
* The wearing of a face covering whilst in the meeting room is at the discretion of the course teacher.
* Hand sanitizers will be available in the meeting room for use.
To book your place, please RSVP by Monday, 28th February 2022 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 01-6787008.
Please note that cancellations should be made at least 48h in advance.
This course is organized in cooperation with: