JET Alumni, Teachers & Student Membership
Membership is available to former JET Programme Participants (ExJETs), teachers and students (students must be in 3rd level education and strictly 18+) at the reduced rate of €30 for the first two years of membership.
What are the benefits of joining as ExJET/Teacher/Student member?
- You will receive invitations to cultural, education and business events to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- You will have opportunities to improve your knowledge on Japan – business, culture, arts, academic, film, language and so on.
- You will have access to exclusive networking opportunities with Irish/Japanese community in Ireland.
- You will have opportunities to participate in active work of the IJA through events and the Council.
- You will keep up to date with Japan related news throughout the year.
- You will become a part of supportive community of like-minded individuals and professionals.
How to become a Member?
Becoming an ExJET/Teacher/Student member is simple. Please fill out this online application form.
Students are kindly asked to provide a Student Card number at the time of the registration.
Our dedicated team will be happy to assist you throughout the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Annual Membership Fee: €30 (for the first two years of membership).