Our members range from Irish and Japanese people and businesses in Ireland, with one common interest – Japan. Each member is exposed to different aspects of Japanese culture; literature, music, films, cuisine, business, arts, language and education in Ireland.
WHY JOIN THE IJA?
- To attend and participate in the many interesting cultural, social, and educational events held throughout the year
- To become part of an active Japan/Ireland Business & Cultural Community Network in Ireland
- To expand your knowledge and interest in Japan – Business, Culture, Arts, Academic, Film, and Language
- To keep your connection with Japan alive
[Including JET Alumni, Teachers of Japanese Language in Ireland & Students]
Individual Membership is open to individuals who have an interest in meeting and keeping up to date with Japan and Ireland related cultural and social issues in Ireland.
- Invitations to attend (usually free of charge) IJA monthly events
- Expand your contacts within the Irish/Japan community in Ireland
- Improve your knowledge on Japan – Business, Culture, Arts, Academic, Film, Language and so on
- Keep up to date with Japanese related news and events that take place throughout the year
Annual Membership Fee (from January 2018): €60 per individual or family.
Annual Membership Fee: €30 JET Alumni and Teachers of Japanese Language in Ireland (first 2 years) & Students (Student Card number must be provided).
Personal and loyal relationships are the basis of all business in Japan. The IJA creates a forum for Irish and Japanese business people to interact and develop relationships in both business and social environs. Attendance at various social and business events will allow your company and staff learn more about Doing Business in Japan, and indeed for Japanese executives to meet like minded fellow business people who all have the same common interest – Japan and Ireland. Membership of this vibrant organisation will assist your company in developing business with Japanese companies in Ireland and Japan.
Our Business Memberships are broken into three different categories.
|Membership Benefits & Brief||Corporate||Patron|
|Annual Fee Per Company||€600||Ask on Application|
|IJA Brochure Listing||YES||YES|
|IJA Web Listing||YES||YES|
|Less than 5 Employees||NO||NO|
|More than 5 Employees||YES||YES|
|IJA Corporate Event Invitations||Up to 5 Employees||Unlimited|
|Standard Sponsorship Platform at IJA Events||YES||YES|
|Premium Sponsorship Platform at IJA Events||NO||YES|
|Opportunity to host your own Corporate/IJA Event||NO||YES|
|Nomination to Join Council (One Company representative)||YES||YES|
|Complimentary IJA Annual Dinner **||NO||YES|
|Exclusive to 5 company members||NO||YES|
*IJA has a calendar year based annual membership from January to December.