Individual & Family Membership
Individual Membership is open to individuals who have an interest in meeting and keeping up to date with Japan Ireland related cultural and social issues and events in Ireland.
What are the benefits of joining as an Individual or Family member?
- You will receive invitations to cultural, education and business events to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- You will have opportunities to improve your knowledge on Japan – business, culture, arts, academic, film, language and so on.
- You will have access to exclusive networking opportunities with Irish/Japanese community in Ireland.
- You will have opportunities to participate in active work of the IJA through events and the Council.
- You will keep up to date with Japan related news throughout the year.
- You will become a part of supportive community of like-minded individuals and professionals.
How to become a Member?
Becoming an Individual/Family member is simple. Please fill out this online application form.
Our dedicated team will be happy to assist you throughout the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Annual Membership Fee: €60 per individual or family.