Improve your Japanese language skills and learn useful and interesting culture, travel and business tips at the IJA 4-week Japanese language and culture course for beginners!
Starting date: Monday, 20th February 2023
* 1st class – Monday, 20th February
* 2nd class – Monday , 27th February
* 3rd class – Monday, 6th March
* 4th class – Monday, 13th March
Time: 6.30 PM – 8 PM (each class – 90min)
Venue: Dillon Eustace, 33 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2
€80 – IJA Members
€120 – Non-members
Spaces are limited and early booking is advised.
Advised age group: 18+
To book your place, please RSVP by Monday, 13th February 2023 by email: email@example.com, or call: 01-6787008.
Please note that cancellations should be made by Wednesday, 15th February. After this date refunds will not be available.
Who this course is designed for?
* Anyone with no or very little Japanese language experience.
* Anyone who is thinking of visiting Japan as a tourist or on business.
* Anyone who has been to Japan in the past and would like to know more about the country.
* Anyone who would like a little ‘taste’ of Japanese before studying in college or doing Japanese language studies.
This course will focus on:
* Essential Japanese language skills
* Cultural insights
* Travel tips
* Business tips
All materials and handouts will be provided and are included in the price.
Class size is kept relatively small and participants will have the opportunity to interact with the teacher and fellow students.
This course is organized in cooperation with: