Our friends at Unique Japan Tours would like to invite you to an online travel talk ‘Traditional & Tropical Japan’. This webinar is free of charge and open to everyone.
Date: Thursday, 1st October 2020
Time: 11 AM / 7 PM (Dublin/London time)
Pre-registration is essential: https://www.uniquejapantours.com/traditional-tropical-japan-travel-talk/
With special guest speakers from Kyoto and Amami Ooshima in Kagoshima Prefecture (Ryukyu Islands), this webinar will give you a colourful insight into everyday life in Kyoto explained by a local tour guide – Mr Tetsuya Kawabata. Tetsuya-san will give you a summary of the history, best places to see depending on the season, and a taste of what you can expect while visiting this magnificent Unesco World Heritage city.
Mr Akio Sugioka, a local guide in Amami Ooshima, one of Ryukyu Islands located in the Pacific Ocean, not too far from Okinawa, will tell about Amami Ooshima – a tropical paradise famous for its unspoilt nature, tropical rain forests, magnificent clear blue seas/skies/beaches, and sumptuous fresh food. Being just a 2.5 hour flight from the mainland (Tokyo or Osaka), it is the perfect way to add peace and tranquility to your trip of a lifetime in Japan. Especially suitable for families and honeymooners alike.
Panel & Topics:
* Mr Tetsuya Kawabata, Official Tour Guide in the Ancient capital and center for all things cultural, Kyoto
* Mr Akio Sugioka, Official Nature Guide in the tropical island of Amami Ooshima
* Mr Hokuto Horikawa, Senior Travel Consultant at Unique Japan Tours explaining two relevant tours:
- Traditional & Tropical Japan – 15-Day Small Group Tour featuring many of Japan’s higlights, finishing off on Amami Ooshima.
- A Tropical Treat – 4-night tropical stay on Ishigaki and Taketomi Islands or Amami Ooshima – the perfect way to add a tropical extension to any of your travel plans to Japan.
* Ms Mizuki Kamakura, Unique Japan Tours
Questions & Answers
For more information and registration: https://www.uniquejapantours.com/traditional-tropical-japan-travel-talk/