Are you planning a trip to Japan? Will you be visiting Japan for the Rugby World Cup or the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games? Then why not sign up for our Survival Japanese Course which will provide you with essential language knowledge and useful tips that will allow you to enjoy your visit to Japan even more!
Date: starting on Wednesday, 5th September 2018
* 1st class – 5th September
* 2nd class – 12th September
* 3rd class – 19th September
* 4th class – 26th September
Time: 6.30 – 8 p.m (1.5h)
Venue: Dillon Eustace, 33 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2
* €80 (IJA members)
* €120 (non-members)
Spaces are limited and early booking is advised.
The Survival Japanese Course will focus on:
* How to get around (buy train tickets, etc.)
* How to order at a restaurant and at a bar
* How to introduce yourself to a Japanese person
* How to express your interests, preferences, gratitude, etc.
Participants with very little or no previous knowledge of Japanese are welcome.
All materials and handouts will be provided and are included in the price. Class size is kept relatively small and participants will have the opportunity to interact a lot with the teacher and fellow students.
For more information and to reserve you place for September course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org