We are excited to have teamed up with Cpl Resources and Cpl’s Future of Work Institute, and would like to invite you to an online talk ‘Placing Employee Wellbeing at the Heart of Your Organisational Culture’ taking place on Wednesday, 27th October.
Date: Wednesday, 27th October 2021
Time: 11 AM
Registration: This webinar is free of charge and open to the IJA members and non members. Prior registration is required by Monday, 25th October via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Login details will be sent to all registered participants before the event.
- Future trends and insights for wellbeing at work
- The new Global ISO Psychological Safety Standards and what they mean for your organisation
- The importance of measuring the impact of your wellness programme
- Preventing stress and burnout in the workplace
- How leaders can drive a culture of wellbeing
Followed by Q&A