The Ireland Japan Association is running a photo competition ‘JAPANORAMIC’ and would like to welcome amateur photo entries of your best moments during your travels in Japan.
Share with us your photos and be in with a chance of winning one of the 3 prizes!
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday, 30th June, 2020.
We look forward to seeing your submissions. Good luck everyone!
1. Competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland.
2. All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
3. Each participant can submit a max of 2 photos. Each photo has to be dated and come with the photo title and a short description (max 50 words). The photo must be in its original state, high quality (e.g., 800 KB minimum file size in the case of a JPG) and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
4. Entries should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 30th June, 2020. Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Submissions will not be accepted after the deadline. Entries not submitted through the proper channel or after the deadline, will be deleted.
5. Participants are responsible for providing the IJA with correct and up-to-date contact information: name and surname, e-mail address and phone number, and agree that contact details can be used by the IJA to contact them in relation to the competition.
6. Entries will be judged by the IJA Council. All decisions are final. The IJA reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
7. By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the IJA and published on its website (www.ija.ie) and shared on the IJA social media platforms.
8. The winners will be announced on Friday, 17th July, 2020. There will be 3 prizes for the 1st , 2nd and 3rd place:
* 1st prize – €300 Amazon Gift Voucher
* 2nd prize – €200 Amazon Gift Voucher
* 3rd prize – €100 Amazon Gift Voucher
9. The prizes (Amazon Gift Vouchers) will be emailed to the winners to the email addresses provided, and are non-transferable.
10. The winner will be contacted via the email address or phone provided during entry, and informed about the prize details. The prize is non-transferable. If no response is received after five business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.