- This event has passed.
IJA Japanese Business Language Course
October 12 @ 6:30 pm - November 2 @ 8:00 pm
Starting date: Thursday, 12th October2023
* 1st class – Thursday, 12th October
* 2nd class – Thursday, 19th October
* 3rd class – Thursday, 26th October
* 4th class – Thursday, 2nd November
Time: 6.30 PM – 8 PM (each class – 90min)
Venue: Dillon Eustace, 33 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2
€100 – IJA Members
€160 – Non-members
Spaces are limited and early booking is advised. Advised age group: 18+
To book your place, please RSVP by Friday, 6th October 2023 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 01-6787008.
Please note that cancellations should be made by Monday, 9th October. After this date refunds will not be available.
* Anyone with no or very little Japanese language experience.
* Anyone who is already working or planning to work with Japanese colleagues and business clients.
* Anyone who is planning a business related trip to Japan, or to welcome Japanese clients here in Ireland.
* Anyone who would like to improve their Japanese skills while learning useful tips, dos and don’ts.
This course will focus on:
* How to communicate with Japanese colleagues and business clients.
* Japanese dining etiquette.
* The dos and don’ts in communication.
* Simple Japanese in business emails.
* Conversation starter phrases in Japanese, e.g., the weather, seasons and Ireland.
All materials and handouts will be provided and are included in the price.
Class size is kept relatively small and participants will have the opportunity to interact with the teacher and fellow students.
SPRING 2024 COURSE | Please note that the IJA is planning to organise a follow up Japanese Business Language Course in spring 2024, dates and venue will be announced in due course. If you or your colleagues would be interested to attend the course in 2024, please send your expression of interest to: email@example.com.