Ireland Japan Association would like to invite you to Annual Golf Outing that will be held on Thursday, 11th October at 11 a.m. at Hermitage Golf Club, Co. Dublin.
Get your teams ready and clean your clubs for an amazing day of golf, networking, Rugby World Cup travel talk, and great food & atmosphere at the stunning Hermitage Golf Course on the banks of the river Liffey.
Date: Thursday, 11th October 2018
Time: 11 a.m.
Venue: Hermitage Golf Club, Ballydowd, Lucan, Co. Dublin
* Price per team of 4 (including dinner): €500 members | €560 non-members
* Individual price (including dinner): €130 members | €150 non-members
* Dinner only: €50
Plan of the day:
* Arrival from 10 a.m. when light refreshments will be served to all participants.
* Tee-off times from 11 a.m. with 10 min intervals thereafter (Teams of 4 ball).
* ‘Japan Rugby World Cup 2019 – 1 Year To Go’ – Travel Talk by Darina Slattery, Unique Japan Tours, at 4.30 p.m. (optional).
* Dinner & Prize Giving from 5.30 p.m.
To book tickets, please RSVP by Wednesday, 3rd October by email: email@example.com or call: 01-6787008.