Personal and loyal relationships are the basis of all business in Japan. The IJA, with a significant calendar of events, creates a forum for Irish and Japanese people to interact and develop relationships in both business and social environs. Membership of this vibrant organisation will assist your company in developing business with Japanese companies in Ireland and Japan.
What are the benefits of joining as a Corporate Member?
- Doing Business in Japan requires years of research and adequate preparation. As a corporate member, you will be invited to attend various lectures and seminars which will provide you with valuable insights into the nuances of doing business with Japan
- Expand Your Network – As a corporate member, you will be given the chance to network with companies dealing in Japan or with Japanese businesses in Ireland by attending the various Corporate Only events that take place during the year
- Promote Your Business on IJA website using your corporate logo & at various events through sponsorship
- Improve Your Knowledge of Japan related topics by attending EU & Ireland – Japan based programmes of events run throughout the year
- Staff Involvement All your employees will have access to IJA functions.
Our current Corporate Members
We currently have approximately 25 Corporate Members. Find out more about some of our current IJA Corporate Members.
Feedback from current corporate IJA members:
“Japan Ireland Travel joined the IJA in 2007 with the aim to increase our profile of relevant (Ireland/Japan) contacts in Ireland. Thankfully this has been a success. By attending the regular IJA events, targeted at both corporate and individual members, we have met with many interesting and influential people within this small community. Being a part of an association like the IJA is crucial for any business who is working with, or trying to enter, the Japanese market.” (Darina Slattery, Japan Ireland Travel)
How to become a Member?
Fill out this online application form. Your application will be discussed at the next council meeting.