On behalf of the IJA Council, it is our pleasure to invite you to the 2018 IJA ANNUAL DINNER at The Westbury Hotel, Dublin on Friday, 16th February 2018.
This evening is our largest and most enjoyable event of the year which we hope you and your colleagues can attend. The IJA Annual Dinner is open to all IJA Members (& Non-Members who are interested in meeting our members and/or becoming a member – Contact IJA to become a member)
Date: Friday, 16th February 2018
Time: From 7pm
Venue: The Westbury Hotel, Balfe Street, Dublin 2
* Individual Tickets: €100 (per person)
* Corporate Table: €1,100 (seats up to 10 guests)
* Any cancellation should be done so before February 2nd. Refunds will not be available after this date.
* Sake Reception from 7pm sharp
* Guest Speakers
* 3 Course evening meal including 1/2 bottle of wine per person
* Grand Prize – 2 Economy Return flights to Japan (sponsored by Finnair)
* Special Prize Giving (sponsored by IJA Corporate Members)
* Post Dinner Drinks
Dress Code: Suits/Dress/Business (not black-tie)
Seating Arrangements: Round Tables seating 8-10 people. Corporate Tables catered for.
* If you would like to be seated at a particular table and/or have any dietary requirements, email special requests before Friday, 2nd February 2018.
If your company would like to sponsor a prize for Prize Giving after the meal, it would be greatly appreciated Please contact IJA with details:email@example.com
HOW TO BOOK:
Individual tickets available to book online: please see the form below
For table bookings, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP by Friday, 2nd February 2018 by email: email@example.com or call: 01-6787008. Early booking is recommended.
IJA Annual Dinner is one of events commemorating the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Japan and Ireland.